Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Having reservist

long time nv update.. sigh~ as usual for me...
lazy bum~~~
but this 2 weeks have been a total slack for me..
reach reservist office at 10+.. Shhhhhhhhhhh.. they dunno i so late :p

It's so relaxing, at least for the time being..
But never the less, body still having problems.
First was breathing problem, and now it's shoulder and arm pain.
Sigh~~~~

and now, i am hoping for better life and my wishes to come true in 09.
2 more months.. this friday is d & d... and gonna see alot of hunks and babes around... hmmmmm, should i bring my camera along???

My wearing: thinking of getting stunning but office will be wearing hawaii style..
now thinking how to outstanding from them all. :p think think think hard now!!!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~

No comments: