Monday, December 3, 2007

It's clearer now...

You make it clear...
You make it simple...
Thank you... Guess it's the hardest thing that you ever had to do...

Flu Bugging for 1 week... This is the longest flu virus i had with me... Been stressing alot of things for the past few weeks. Guess it's much better now den. 3 weeks reservist able to let me straighten out what is really there for me. Who i really miss... O well..... Put that aside......
Been learning new stuffs which i very excited about it.. lolz.. Never noe that i can put into good use at all till last week..

Well, Been learning about lymph massaging and which spot is for what kind of illness. Well, first tryout is not really fantastic.. Quite painful and pain after that (feels like sunburnt pain). But after that, i feel much better than before. It's more relaxing. =) Well, of coz there will be 2nd massage as well. ;p it's much better and only slight pain. That's y i am learning this from the expertise, firstly is able to help my mum massages ... 2nd, is for myself also as i always have injury here and there.

Ok. stop here for now. Cheerios...... My aim my goal is what i hope to fulfill now....
No hatred for anyone now...... :)

No comments: