Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday yet again

Its a pretty good day but yet a shagged day for me. Just woke up around 4. Morning went to work.. Dragged my feet there. Abit late :x but still manageable. Came back around 10 plus. Reach home never eat anything, fallen asleep which is till now. Tired and unwell is how i am feelig now. Zzzz...



Yesterday was a pretty nice day and memorable for me. Glitz Nite is really enjoying. Though its kinda short. But still pretty enjoyable. :) (Will upload the pics in a few days time.) The outfit is nice. I never wore fully black before nor had those glitters that is on me. Never had made my hair so high up. lolx. Nice...... Specially thanks to 2 ladies though. Never had them. Never will have this. U ladies noe who u r. :p Cheers.

Nobody noes how i feel at this moment... Neither do she noes how i feel. Anyway, be it. :)
Signing off.....

No comments: