Thursday, September 13, 2007

1 more day

Gosh... Total Burnout.. I really hope for a game of soccer rite now.. My bones are squeaky, my legs are itchy.. 2 weeks of total slackness. -_-'''

Damn... I miss the days of spending with my buddies. 3 weeks i guess i have not seen them. Hmmmm, this butch of good buddies really gave me my most fun and exciting days back. From 1 week chalet to spending my 21st and 22nd birthday with me, it is most memorable. To me it is though. With them and 3Os lady, they gave me something nice as well as nites i nv had before. :) simple but with surprise.

Life is full of ups and downs.. My buddies are there for me. Some of my friends are here for me as well. But well, black and white. When someone is there for you, there is bound to have another that is aiming you. Sigh.... I trust frens... But they let me lose trust in them. What to do? Life still got to move on.

No comments: